Pepperl + Fuchs
Pepperl+Fuchs were founded in 1945 by Walter Pepperl and Ludwig Fuchs as a radio repair shop. By 1948, Pepperl+Fuchs was expanding into other electronic production, leading to the development of the first proximity switch in 1958 and the first transistor amplifier with an intrinsically safe control circuit.
From its humble beginnings, Pepperl+Fuchs has progressed to become a diversified industrial enterprise and a leading manufacturer in sensing technology, intrinsic safety, and explosion protection technology. They develop, manufacture, and provide products and services in Europe, America, and Asia. They have about 5,400 employees worldwide, more than 80 foreign subsidiaries on six continents, and ISO9001 manufacturing facilities in Germany, USA, Singapore, Hungary, China, and India.Visit Pepperl + Fuchs Website »