IMPCO Technologies, Inc. has been in business for over fifty years, opening its first facility in 1958. At IMPCO, we develop, manufacture and market products that enable internal combustion engines to operate on less expensive, cleaner burning fuel which promotes both energy independence and a cleaner environment. IMPCO's European headquarters are based in Delfgauw, The Netherlands. The company started in 1952 and has offices in England, France and Germany and a well developed European distribution network to provide all customers with the best possible service and support.
Visit IMPCO Website »